Why you want to Stage
Your staged home will stand out above and beyond the un-staged competition in your market, allowing you to sell your home quicker and possibly for more money.
- Staged homes are viewed by Realtors as homes ready to sell and therefore are more likely to be shown to their buyers.
- Home inspectors and appraisers are also affected by the compelling visual impact a staged home makes, making them more likely to appraise and pass inspection.
- Staged homes’ marketing materials look so much more professional than their un-staged competition, drawing more buyers into the property to view it in person. Photos of a Staged home present the home as a model and the aesthetically pleasing
visuals of the property often entice buyers to select your property over others to go and visit. With so many homes on the market today, the “visual merchandising” of your property is imperative in order to drive buyers into the property
in the first place.
- Staging a property properly creates visual impact and appeal where it otherwise may be lacking. It reduces emphasis on property detractions and highlights a property’s assets.
- Staging gives “purpose” to rooms by helping buyers to better imagine their own life in the property and creating a lasting impression in their minds when they leave.
- Staging is less expensive and makes a bigger visual impact than most room renovations (kitchens, bathrooms, etc.).
- Staging is less expensive than the alternative of putting your un-staged property on the market at a discount or eventually taking a price reduction.
- The statistics speak for themselves: Staged homes typically sell 50-80% faster than non-staged homes and they sell for an average of 7% more than the comparable non-staged competition.
In today’s market, more and more homes are Staged prior to going on the market. Can you afford to be part of the competition that is not staged?